Here are my top 10 fictional female characters that I am in love with, at least until I have a real girlfriend.
10. Quorra from Tron: Legacy - I think Quorra is very beautiful and sexy. She has beautiful short black hair, beautiful grey-blue eyes, pretty lips, a beautiful and slender figure, and her costume is very cool and beautiful, too. I love how she is very strong-willed and how curious she is about the human world and how she is also an excellent fighter.
9. Hera Syndulla from Star Wars - I think the Twi'leks, especially the women, are among the Star Wars galaxy's most beautiful human-like races. I even have a crush on some of them such as the hot and gorgeous blue-skinned Twi'lek Jedi Knight, Aayla Secura, and the beautiful and sexy green-skinned Twi'lek dancer, Oola. But, I choose Hera because not only is she both beautiful and attractive with her long beautiful head-tails or lekku, her beautiful green skin, her beautiful green eyes, her pretty lips, and her beautiful and slender figure, but she is also a great pilot and she is also kind and nurturing like a mother long before she became a mother herself to both her and her beloved Kanan Jarrus's (the human Jedi Knight whom she made an official honorary member of the Syndulla family by adding him to her family's Kalikori after he sacrificed himself to save her and her family's history) son, Jacen Syndulla.
8. Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire - Kida is one of the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful unofficial Disney Princesses. She has beautiful blue eyes, beautiful long white hair, beautiful dark skin, beautiful lips, beautiful blue tatoos, a beautiful blue bikini and skirt, and a beautiful hourglass figure. I love how she wants to help her people and she is an excellent warrior and she and Milo have some great chemistry together.
7. Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars - Like the Twi'leks, I also consider the Togruta race, particularly the women, as among the Star Wars galaxy's most beautiful human-like races. I think Ahsoka is the most beautiful of them all and I am not ashamed to admit that she is hot and sexy. She has beautiful blue eyes, beautiful orange skin, beautiful white face markings, three long beautiful head-tails or lekku, beautiful lips, and a beautiful and slender figure. I love how skilled and strong she is with the Force, whether as a Jedi Padawan or by pursuing her own path after leaving the order.
6. Tiana from The Princess and the Frog - Disney's first African-American Princess is truly a rare beauty and I am not ashamed to admit that she is hot, beautiful, and sexy. She has beautiful brown eyes, beautiful red lips, beautiful black hair, beautiful chocolate-brown skin, a beautiful hourglass figure, and a beautiful green dress. I think she is also cute and pretty as a frog, too, with a beautiful shade of light green skin. What I love about Tiana is that she works hard to fulfill her dream of owning a restaurant as well as to never forget the importance of love and family.
5. Krystal from Star Fox - Yeah, I know she is an anthropomorphic vixen, but I think Krystal is the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful and attractive female video game character. She has beautiful blue and white fur, beautiful turquoise eyes, a cute and beautiful face, a long beautiful fluffy tail, and a beautiful and slender body. She even looks fantastic no matter what she wears, whether it is in a skimpy, yet beautiful and sexy native princess outfit from Star Fox Adventures or in a nice hot blue (from Star Fox Assault) or pink (Star Fox Command) flight suit in the later games. Aside from her beauty and attractiveness, I love her for being a strong-willed and independent woman and a fearless and brave warrior princess. She and Fox McCloud both make a beautiful couple. I love how in one of the endings for Star Fox Command in which the two of them both get married and then they have a son named Marcus McCloud.
4. Jasmine from Aladdin - Jasmine is one of the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful Disney Princesses. She has long beautiful thick black hair, beautiful brown eyes, beautiful red lips, beautiful tan skin, a beautiful and slender hourglass body, a beautiful blue harem dress, and beautiful jewelry. What I love most about Jasmine is that she only wants to marry a man for true love rather than being forced to marry. She and Aladdin are my favorite Disney couple.
3. Catwoman from Batman - Catwoman is the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful female comic book superhero. She has beautiful brown hair, beautiful green eyes, beautiful red lips, beautiful fair skin, and a beautiful and slender body. She also isn't really afraid to show off her natural curves in a beautiful and sexy black skintight bodysuit. I know she is sometimes seen as a villain, but in recent incarnations she has become more of a hero. She and Batman both make a beautiful and "purrfect" couple.
2. Ariel from The Little Mermaid - I love Ariel! She is the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful Disney Princess, both as a mermaid and as a human. She has perfectly beautiful long red hair, beautiful aquatic blue eyes, beautiful red lips, a beautiful smile, beautiful fair skin, a beautiful and slender hourglass body, a cute and beautiful purple seashell bra, a long beautiful green mermaid tail, and she even has the most beautiful and angelic singing voice. She even looks great in every costume she wears as a human. What I love about Ariel is that she is very strong-willed and independent and that she wants to be free to do whatever she wants, including becoming human and marrying her beloved Prince Eric, even though her decisions were flawed. If I ever fall in love and marry the girl of my dreams and have children with her, I hope to have a daughter whom I can name Ariel, not only after the mermaid herself, but also after a very close friend of mine from Holy Family Catholic School whose life was lost at the very young age of 15, as a way to honor her legacy. Ariel may be my #2 crush, but she is still my biggest Disney Princess crush and my biggest animated female character crush.
- Princess Leia from Star Wars - But, my biggest fictional female character crush of all time is Princess Leia! She is the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful fictional female character of them all! She has the whole package with her perfectly beautiful brown hair (whether it is long, short, in a ponytail, or in a cute and pretty set of hair buns), her beautiful brown eyes, her beautiful red lips, her beautiful smile, her beautiful fair skin, her beautiful and slender model body, and she even looks hot and gorgeous no matter what she wears. My favorite costume is her beautiful white medal ceremony dress from the end of A New Hope, because she looks like an angel sent from heaven above to offer me hope and guidance. Conversely, I absolutely hated her infamous gold bikini from Return of the Jedi, due to its unfortunate ties to slavery and objectification, which I will admit is wrong, not to mention other personal problems of mine that I prefer never to bring up ever again, as I have since regretted and apologized for. Although, I am not ashamed to admit that she still looked extremely beautiful and sexy in that disgraceful outfit, even while overcoming and killing Jabba the Hutt and escaping to freedom. Besides, even her actress, Carrie Fisher, always hated wearing that costume, anyway, due to how risque and uncomfortable it was. What I love most about Leia is that she is very strong-willed, independent, mature, and is even an excellent fighter and warrior and that she is also willing to sacrifice her own life to protect the people she loves and cares for, including when she gives up her life to help redeem her and Han Solo's son, Ben, to help him return to the light side. The Force is truly strong with my #1 crush!