2 Votes in Poll
What's on your mind?
10. Princess Sally Acorn from Sonic the Hedgehog: I know, she is a chipmunk/squirrel hybrid, but personally I find her quite beautiful and attractive enough to have a slight crush on her. As far as couples go, I actually prefer both Sonic and Sally together, rather than Sonic and Amy Rose.
9. Tawna from Crash Bandicoot: I think Tawna is actually quite beautiful and sexy with her blonde hair, her model body, her pretty face, and I also find her voice to be very sultry and attractive. I mean, what more can I say? She is one of the hottest video game female characters in my opinion. Crash is certainly one lucky bandicoot to have her for a girlfriend, although I wished they had more screentime together in the games.
8. Hera Syndulla from Star Wars Rebels: As far as the Star Wars universe goes, I think the Twi'leks, particularly the women, are the most beautiful and exotic near-human race in the galaxy. I think it is mainly due to their long head-tails or lekku and their variety of beautiful skin colors (my favorites are blue and green). What I love about Hera's character is that she is very strong-willed and independent, just like the best Star Wars heroines, and even acts like a mother to the crew of her ship, the Ghost, long before becoming a mother herself when she and her lover, the late human Jedi Knight Kanan Jarrus (whom she honored as an official member of the Syndulla family clan by adding him to the Kalikori after sacrificing himself to rescue Hera and her entire family history), had a son named Jacen Syndulla.
7. Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels: I know I just mentioned that I consider the Twi'leks to be the most beautiful near-human race in the Star Wars galaxy, but the Togruta race is also equally as beautiful. And I will admit, I actually do love Ahsoka's character. Not only do I find her beautiful and attractive, but she is also very strong-willed and independent and strong in the Force as well, even as a former Jedi Padawan.
6. Elastigirl from The Incredibles: I have to admit that I found Elastigirl to be one attractive and super hot lady, even in superhero tights. She is also a great wife to Mr. Incredible and a great mother to their super children, all while saving the world at the same time.
5. Krystal from Star Fox: I know, I know, she is an anthropomorphic vixen, but I think she is the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful female character created in a video game. She has beautiful blue and white fur, a long beautiful fluffy tail, and a gorgeous slender figure. She looks stunning both in a beautiful and sexy native warrior princess outfit and in a blue bodysuit. Both Krystal and Fox McCloud make such a beautiful couple (it can get a little lonely in space for Fox without someone to have a loving partner to live with). I love how in one of the endings for Star Fox Command in which Fox and Krystal both get married and then they have a son named Marcus McCloud.
4. Jasmine from Aladdin: Jasmine is one of the hottest and most beautiful Disney Princesses. I just love her beautiful black hair, her beautiful brown eyes, her beautiful red lips, her slender hourglass figure, and her beautiful blue harem dress. What I love about her character is that she only wants to marry a man for true love, rather than being forced to marry. And Aladdin and Jasmine are my favorite Disney couple.
3. Catwoman from Batman: Catwoman is easily the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful female comic book superheroine, especially in a beautiful and sexy black skin-tight leather bodysuit. Yeah, I know she is often seen as a villain depending on your point of view, but I love her more as a hero at certain points. She and Batman both make an excellent and beautiful couple, if only they ended up on the same side of the law, which is the path to freedom and justice.
2. Ariel from The Little Mermaid: Ariel is easily the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful Disney Princess, both as a mermaid and as a human, and it is largely due to her colorful and exotic features. She has beautiful long red hair, beautiful blue eyes, beautiful red lips, lovely skin, a purple seashell bra, a beautiful and slender hourglass figure (in both mermaid and human forms), a long beautiful green mermaid tail, and she even has the most beautiful and angelic singing voice. She is my favorite animated female character crush. What I love most about Ariel's character is that even though she makes some very flawed decisions, Ariel nevertheless still achieves her dream of becoming human, marrying Prince Eric, and by having both humans and merpeople to treat each other as equals.
Princess Leia from Star Wars: She is my biggest female character crush and one that I must treat with the most fairness and respect (the same thing is said for all my other female character crushes). She has the whole package from her beautiful brown hair, whether it is long or short, (I love her cute cinnamon bun hair-style), her beautiful brown eyes, her beautiful red lips, her fair and lovely skin, her beautiful hourglass figure, and she looks gorgeous no matter what she wears. I love all of her beautiful white dresses, because she looks like a beautiful angel sent down from heaven above. I am also not ashamed to admit that she is also extremely hot and sexy, even if she isn't trying to be, yes even in an uncomfortable gold bikini, which I will admit that a guy like myself had my own personal issues with that controversial costume that I'd rather not talk about at all, because I just want to do away with my past problems involving the revealing outfit and just be glad she was able to overcome the humiliation that was forced on her. But aside from her amazing good looks, what I love most about Leia in comparison to my other female character crushes is that she is very mature and very strong-willed and independent, especially with the Force on her side. I think the bravest thing she ever did was when she sacrificed her life to help redeem her and Han Solo's son, Ben, in order for him to return to the light side of the Force in The Rise of Skywalker.
7 Votes in Poll
5. Krystal from Star Fox: Yeah, I know, she is a vixen, but I actually do find Krystal to be rather beautiful, attractive, and sexy enough to make me have a slight crush on her. She and Fox McCloud both make a beautiful couple (it seems like Fox can get a little lonely in space despite being in the company of his other fellow Star Fox team members). I love how in one of the endings for Star Fox Command in which both Fox and Krystal get married and then they have a son named Marcus McCloud.
4. Helen Parr (a.k.a. Elastigirl) from The Incredibles: I got to admit that Elastigirl is one very attractive and super hot lady, even in super-hero tights. What I love about Helen is that she is a great wife to Bob (a.k.a. Mr. Incredible) and a great mother to Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack, all while saving the world at the same time.
3. Jasmine from Aladdin: One of the hottest Disney princesses ever, she is just gorgeous. I love the fact that she only wants to marry for true love, rather than being forced to marry. I also love how in the recent live-action movie that she has a desire to rule Agrabah on her own as the first female Sultan, even though Aladdin still manages to win her heart in the end.
2. Ariel from The Little Mermaid: Easily the hottest and most beautiful Disney princess both as a mermaid and as a human with everything from her long red hair to her beautiful and angelic singing voice. She is my favorite Disney animated female character crush. Even though she does make some flawed decisions, her desire to become human in order to marry her beloved Prince Eric still ends happily, not to mention helping both merpeople and humans to treat each other as equals.
Princess Leia from Star Wars: My biggest fictional female character crush and one that I must treat with the most fairness and respect (I must also apply the same fairness and respect for my other female character crushes on this list). She looks like an beautiful angel sent from heaven above and looks gorgeous no matter what she wears, especially in her beautiful white dresses. I am also not ashamed to admit that she is also extremely hot and sexy, even if she isn't trying to be, especially when it involved an uncomfortable gold bikini that she was forced to wear against her will and consent that she thankfully overcame the humiliation resulting from that. But what I love most about Leia's character is that she is very strong-willed and independent and she is always willing to fight for the freedom of the people that she loves and cares for, whether it's her brother, Luke Skywalker, her lover and husband, Han Solo (he is so lucky to have her), her son, Ben (a.k.a. Kylo Ren), the latter of whom she hopes redeems himself in the end just like her father, Anakin Skywalker (a.k.a. Darth Vader), and the entire galaxy. The Force is truly strong with Princess Leia.
Adrien - miraculous ladybug
I mean who wouldn’t love him. Apart from the fact he oblivious that
Mari loves him
Ladybug IS mari
I say he’s pretty cool
Cat noir - miraculous ladybug
Cat puns. Hilarious. My next date!
Miyiku Shirigo (or something) - kagaya-sama love is war
Im new to it. Seen the first ep and I LOVE it. So good! And I can definitely make a link between this guy and Adrien.
Since I know this wiki isn’t as popular with the other wiki, the shipping wiki, then some must not like this wiki. So what can I do to make it popular again? Should I
Unblock people to give them a 2nd chance for whatever they done (I have no clue because I never blocked anyone)
Give people jobs
I need your guys say. I would really like to here from the fandom on this pleasant. I must be doing something wrong. Let’s make this a bright and happy place with more people again!
Guys if u know someone or your interested in ships, plz ask friends to come here and have fun! Jobs are available and negotiable as well. Of u have been banned, I don’t know why, but I can lift that band to give u a chance on this wiki. Starting fresh! Please spread the word!
5 Votes in Poll
On this wiki we can talk about anime ships right?
Somewhere in these wikis there is talk of love interest so yeah. Plz don’t leave this wiki for another! Unless if it’s miraculous ladybug love squares wiki!
I love Adrienette in miraculous. U?
If anybody sees this and can read this please tell people that this wiki exists please so the word can be spread around please!
Hello people of this wiki! I’m new here. I saw that there are people wanted to be an admin to this wiki they could. Is that right? Oh. And who I would like to talk about
miraculous ladybug and cat noir
the amazing world of gum ball
ships(love groups) of zagtoon characters
there my main anyway. Hope to chat soon!